Love action-packed fantasy that is not slowed by a lot of description? Then you might want to try out D. A. Adam’s ‘Brotherhood of Dwarves’! It is FREE on Kindle on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and Wednesday, May 2, 2012. Share this with your friends!
“Roskin, heir to the throne of a remote, peaceful kingdom of dwarves, craves excitement and adventure. Outside his own kingdom, in search of fortune and glory, he finds a much different world, one divided by racial strife and overrun by war. The orcs to the south want to conquer all dwarves and sell them as slaves. The humans to the east want to control the world’s resources. Caught in the middle, Roskin finds himself chased by slave traders and soldiers alike as he discovers that friendship is the best fortune of all. Just when he thinks he has triumphed, an act of betrayal sends him into bondage. His only hope of escape is the faltering courage of a disgraced warrior whose best days are behind him.” (taken from http://www.amazon.com/The-Brotherhood-Dwarves-D-Adams/dp/…
“Truly a wonderful read! Adams cleverly introduces the physical features, customs, and locations of three clans of dwarves in the first two pages! Still leaving room to learn about the humans, elves, orcs, and ogres of his world, it is truly a remarkable achievement. Alot of action, so there is no drawing out of scenes. Once you pick it up, do not be surprised if you are several chapters in before you realize how much time has gone by. Definitely recommend
ed for any action reader – fantasy or not.” – Herika R. Raymer, speculative fiction writer
Need more incentive? How about the book was liked by the character actor John Rhys-Davies? The author actually has a photo of he and Mr. Rhys-Davies with the book between them. Mr. Rhys-Davies is said to have really enjoyed this book about dwarves.
So do not wait! Pick up a free copy while they last!
Senatobia, MS will once again be the site of a large fair on the weekend of May 12, 2012. They invite you to come and visit them, and Imagicopter is delighted to announce that several of their participants will also be there – so go out and meet them!
Place: Senatobia May Fairgrounds in Gabbert Park
Date: Saturday May 12, 2012
Time: 9am to 2pm
Of the attendees will be:
• Fantasy young-adult author J. L. Mulvihill of ‘Lost Daughter of Easa’ available from Kerlak Publishing
• Children’s author James Beverly of the ‘Seamus the Sheltie’ series available from Nightengale Press
• Christian mystery writer Gerald Trimmer of ‘Ten Commandments Mystery Series’ available from the author
• Fantasy writer and poet M. R. Williamson of the ‘Krypendorf’ series available from the author
• Mystery writer and artist Luther A. Knight, Jr of ‘Myrtle Beach’ and ‘Tomato Patch’ books available from the author
• Artist Ernest Lawson who did the cover art for the ‘Krypendorf’ series and will most likely be doing portraits on site
• Speculative fiction writer J. Moffett Walker of ‘The Blueprints of Sir Michael’, ‘Muh’, and ‘The Mississippi I Love’ among others
We all invite you to come out and enjoy the site, talk with the talent, and perhaps leave with a sample of their goods!